This Bawdi is located some distance away to the south of the town, at the base of the Khandargiri hill. Two inscriptions can be found installed within the walls of its steps. Inscribed in Persian language in the Nask script, the inscriptions are written in the form of verses. They mention that the Bawdi was constructed by Savai Khair and Gule Bahashad, the wives of Sheikh Burahamuddin during the reign of Sultan Naseeruddin Khilji.
Work was started on the 25th of November 1502 and the Bawdi was completed in 1504.