Approached by the Chanderi Mongawali road, situated near the Jama Masjid, in the Andar Shehar or Inner City, this site is under the protection of the Archaeological Survey of India. Although the tombs are referred to as those of the family members of Hazrat Nizamuddin, more accurately these belong to the followers of the Chishtia Nizamia sect.
The complex is scattered with the gravestones, most of which lie under the open skies. Some of the important ones, however, are housed within domed tomb structures. Only one of the tombs is still intact, the domes and portions of the walls of four others have collapsed. What is most impressive is the highly intricate stonework which is found both on the tombstones and the tombs.
One of the tombs has an inscription which mentions that the tomb was constructed in 1425, during the rule of Hoshung Shah Ghori by his minister Malik Salar. The entire complex must have been built over the 15th century.