The largest among all medieval cemeteries of Chanderi, it is locally referred to as Sheikhon ka Kabristan. It contains innumerable tomb structures which are now in a dilapidated condition. Also within the campus are three mosques, one of which is installed with an inscription dating to AD 1702. It mentions that a Sufi saint is buried nearby for whom a garden was laid out and a mosque was raised, during the reign of Durjan Singh Bundela. The cemetery is situated on the Pichaur road, in front of the Rajghat Dam colony.